RO's meeting low risk criteria
In accordance with Annex 7, paragraph 14 of the (amended) MoU, an up-to-date list is published on this page of ROs which meet the RO criteria for a low risk ship (High performance + Recognized by one or more Paris MoU Member States).
ROs who's total number of inspections over a 3-years rolling period does not meet the minimum of 30 are not included in the Paris MoU RO performance list. Consequently some ROs cannot meet the criteria for their ships to qualify as Low Risk Ships under the Paris MoU, despite being recognized by one or more Paris MoU Member States.
The listing of ROs having met the RO criteria for a Low Risk Ship is for Paris MoU inspection purposes only and should not be used in any other context.
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)
- Bureau Veritas (BV)
- China Classification Society (CCS)
- Det Norske Veritas (DNV)
- Germanisher Lloyd (GL)
- Korean Register of Shipping (KRS)
- Lloyd's Register of Shipping (LRS)
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai (NKK)
- Polski Rejestr Statkow (PRS)
- Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)
- RINAVE Portuguesa (RP)
- Russian Maritime Register of Shipping (RMRS)