The Paris Memorandum of Understanding on Port State Control is the official document in which the 27 participating Maritime Authorities agree to implement a harmonized system of Port State Control.
The Memorandum of Understanding consists of a the main body, including annexes, in which the Authorities agree on:
- their commitments and the relevant international conventions
- the inspection procedures and the investigation of operational procedures
- the exchange of information
- the structure of the organization and amendment procedures
- 36th Amendment Paris MoU (English) - Effective 20 August 2013
- 36th Amendment Paris MoU (French) - Effective 20 August 2013